.

This blog was deleted, see you in the other new one.

Hi,
I was very busy into a problem so I'm just don't know when exactly this blog was deleted (I guess it was in January or February, idk)
It happen for sure for a mistake I made, instead marked the "adult content" camp on blogger I made an intro page for the blog, so, surely that was the cause of shutting down, but we are here again, I don't sure why this blog is still alive online. I decided to make a very new blog and I will try to not commit more of this kind of mistakes.
¿How? well, blogger allow to keep your deleted blogs for save the posts and things, it was easy download the necessary files and upload them again in a new blog.

 THE NEW BLOG IS HERE:

This blog (deleted blog) it only appears temporarily around the web, it will has no more new content, meanwhile you are welcome,thanks for your visit and see you on the other blog.



JinshioPosted By Jinshio

Guy from Gro,Mx. Exgraffer.. 3D design and 2D design novice.. Like videogames, tacos, exercise, music,etc. Dislike corruption, pollution.. I make mods for 2 reasons, like a hobbie and for learn. contact me

Thank You