.

That Futa Project...

I guess this can make happy to people which asked fot this, I hope.
Yesterday I modeled the penis(still need to give it some textures).
Today I tested it on the game and works, Holly guacamole!
But(always a but) it only works a part of the work, I want the penis can get down and up, and some others things as climax,  maybe in other version, I guess.
Never thought to make this kind of mods, until I knew Kaine Nier is a futa....WELL PLAYED LADY (whois made this request) Ok, the goal is make an optional mod, you can "convert" a normal girl to futanari with this mod (using the same method as sweet summer sweat), but I'm searching a neutral option which can be used with any uncensored mod installed prevously.




See you..



JinshioPosted By Jinshio

Guy from Gro,Mx. Exgraffer.. 3D design and 2D design novice.. Like videogames, tacos, exercise, music,etc. Dislike corruption, pollution.. I make mods for 2 reasons, like a hobbie and for learn. contact me

Thank You